12 Days of Christmas

12 Days of Christmas
Work in Progress

Thursday, February 28, 2013






Getting more in the way of my Quilt Finishes,  I've again become distracted and decided to put together a sampler based on the Shipshewana Amish Quilt.  It's a sew along on Flickr with the permission of Sentimental Stitches
I am using my stash.  That's a good thing.  I've made more Mug Rugs.



Front of Butterfly Mug Rug
Back of Butterfly Mug Rug
  Hand Appliqued and hand quilted.  I used Sulky Blendable No. 12 to quilt it.  I like the way the stitches show up. I'm now working on another Mug Rug and just need to bind it.  My hand quilted 2000 Round Robin is almost all hand quilted.  Hopefully that should be posted sometime next month.  In the mean time I've really gotten into liking hexagons.  Really, what else will distract me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment